Saturday, October 10, 2020

Bulabog Beach, Boracay (In The Morning)

Bulabog Beach in Boracay Island is the East Side of the island, meaning, it’s where you’ll have to be if you’re a morning person and wanted to see the sunrise. Most of the pictures of Boracay you’ll see on the Internet is taken at the West Side of the Island, in Station 1 where the iconic Willy’s Rock is located.

IMG_4081

Tourist enjoying the sunrise at Bulabog Beach, Boracay Island

My Boracay trip was just a side trip of my Aklan Trip and I only have a day to spend before going back to Manila. I didn’t want to stay there the entire day. I was just there from dawn to around 8:00 in the morning. I didn’t want to waste time as well so even though it’s dawn, I already took pictures of the West Side while the rest of Boracay sleeps.

When the sun showed up, I was back to the East Side of the Island, in Bulabog Beach. I later learned that this is a kitesurfing and windsurfing area. The sands here are not as fine as in the other side. I’ve seen a lot of fishing vessels anchored in this side of the island.

Sunrise side of Boracay is the Bulabog Beach where most of the fishing vessels are docked. I took some pictures of Boracay Sunrise along with some Koreans (or Chinese). After that I went back to Stations 1-2, Willy’s Rock and Boracay Church. I returned to Caticlan Port around 7:00 AM.

IMG_4058

Fishing boats out at see as seen from Bulabog Beach, Boracay Island

IMG_4059

Fishing boats anchored at Bulabog Beach, Boracay Island. This side of the island is where sunrise can be observed.

IMG_4066

 

IMG_4073

 

IMG_4087

The sands in Bulabog Island is not as fine as with the West Side of Boracay where Willy’s Rock is located.

IMG_4092

Cottages and inns along the Boracay Bulabog Road on the East Side of Boracay Island.

IMG_4098

Huge construction going on in Bulabog Beach during my travel last July 19, 2019.

IMG_4108

Luxurious hotels as seen from Bulabog Beach, Boracay Island.

IMG_4111

 

IMG_4112

 

IMG_4113

 

IMG_4115

 

IMG_4121

Good morning Boracay!

IMG_4125

 

IMG_4126

Easy Boracay Travel and Tours, Bulabog Beach, Boracay Island

IMG_4127

Freckles Boracay Resort along the Boracay Bulabog Road. A notice from DENR certifies that the resort passed an environmental ordinance.

IMG_4128

Iglesia ni Cristo Church, Lokal ng Boracay as seen from the Boracay Bulabog Road, Boracay Island

IMG_4129

Nonet’s Place Boracay along the Boracay Bulabog Road

IMG_4130

Boracay Wetland #3 as maintained by San Miguel Corporation.

IMG_4132

Boracay Wetland #3

IMG_4137

Jinjiang Inn along the Boracay Highway Central

IMG_4138

Huge pipes along the Boracay Highway Central. The Circumferential Road is being rehabilitated/constructed during my July 19, 2019 visit.

I’ll be posting my pictures of the famous West Side of Boracay – where Station 1 is located as well as the iconic Willy’s Rock on this blog post.

Here are my other pictures of my Boracay Trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Klook

Klook.com